Re: random misfire.. ugh

Yeah, I've tried this with no real luck, good suggestion though, thanks
anyways.
And no I dont really want to sell the spoiler, I just put it on 3 days ago
and it looks wicked!! :) Besides, do you know how hard it is to find a Mk1
Zender spoiler any more? jeez
Of course I have my price-offer me enough money and i'll sell it! (i just
dont know how much that is) I also have a nice Foha airdam if you have a
rich father by the name of Rockafeller.

At 01:42 AM 2/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Take an inductive timing light and try to locate the problem that way...Who
>knows maybe you'll find it by the constant flow of light ( by checking the
>light pulses you might find an inconsistent pulse on one of the plug wires
>that will be in sink with the misfire).  Also If you have the OEM style plug
>wires/metal shields,  one may be grounding out (especially #1 due to your
>ALT. bracket)  These are just ideas in my head.  I am no pro when it comes
>to trouble shooting unless it is NT ¦ ]
>By the way do you want to sale the rear spoiler you bought from potterman??
>

>--

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 S Roc 1.8