Server Down

Hello again everyone.

This is always the time I hate sending an email to the list.

Early this morning the connection on my server was yanked a second time
without warning. To that end, today it was relocated to a new home.

If you have any problems -- you know where to find me. :)

~Chris

ps. John VV helped me put a nice intake on my Scirocco this weekend. What
a difference! Cheap, too. ;)

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-963-0082