random misfire.. ugh

	Okay, I would like some advice as to what i should do about this random
misfire I have. At idle it occurs every .5-3 seconds and in neutral just
revving it up I can hear it still, just smaller intervals. It's definately
a random misfire not occuring at any specific interval or rpm. I dont know
if it occurs under full throttle (too loud) but i dont think it does. It is
really bad in the morning when the motor's cold and I just try to cruise in
low gear at a constant speed. If I get on the gas it smooths out a lot.
	Even after it's totally warm I can feel it buck a bit cruising in low gear
 and if i stop and listen I can hear it misfire.

The car's been misfiring like this for at LEAST a year, lemme tell you what
I've replaced:

new engine (1.8, new gaskets, injector seals, etc.)
New complete Euro distributor
New plug wires
MSD 6A ignition
Plugs, cap, rotor
idle stabilizer
80mm airflow meter
air flow meter boot (on top)
o2 sensor
cleaned contacts to o2 sensor 'puter
cleaned contacts to ignition module
many ground wires in engine compartment
90 amp alt.
good battery
Fuel injectors power flushed
new fuel filter
valves checked 500 miles ago..
new valves 5000 miles ago :)

the thermo switch on top of the upper radiator hose outlet has a busted
connector, but i dont think that could do it, cuz it just controls cold
start injector when cold so.. I have the CO mixutre set correctly too, i've
checked it w/ dwell meter. I know it's fuel or igniton (the motor's new).

Please, any suggestions will be apprecaited, this is really bugging me..

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 S Roc 1.8