Re: top speed

87 16v air filter fuel enrichment, i saw 135 occasionally but
then i had my car in the shop and had the timing set back to factory
settings and saw 125 regularly. i cant remember what the mechanic
said my timing was beforehand but it was way off one way or another.
I kinda wished he had kept it. it must have been realy advanced
because i could redline 4th so easy and after that 4th would just
climb and climb till it seemed silly not to shift to 5th

my 81 S 1.7L 8v does 85+ =] wish i could tell exactly...hrm i'm
picking up my nitrous bottle tomorrow, maybe i'll swing by and get a
fuel nozzle to gowith my existing dry system and have some fun....

 Ryan
nah i'll just suck it all