Re: tramsmission

At 6:40 pm -0600 2/2/99, Derrick wrote:
>experience with it.  The guy's at EIP told me that a turbo is cheaper
>and better for my engine, is this true.

I wouldn't buy a turbo from EIP if my life depended on it.  Their VR6 turbo
"kit" has been a disaster... it doesn't work as advertised, doesn't go
together as advertised, and they're useless when it comes to tech support.
That's my opinion, but it's based on what I've seen from their kits and I
know I'm not the only one out there that feels the same way... :)