Crazy Big Bumper Mod (jIII)

WOOHOO! I am CRAZY!  I have acquired a set of Jetta III (yeah, that is a
3) Big Bumpers in RED (my car is red) for F R E E ! ! ! How did I do
this? I was at my local dealer (autohaus Harrisburg) and they have a
body shop.  In order to make a long story short, they have to pay to get
rid of garbage.  The set of bumpers i got was in the garbage.  What is
wrong with them?? Front is a little bitched up, but nothing that a
little bondo and paint will fix later down the line.  Rear bumper? The
holes needed to support it on a  JIII are broke (I gotta cut them off
anyway!!).
ALSO, will be getting the hook up for OEM driving lights (the casing or
something is broke, the body shop guy said he could give em to me.

Pictures and PROCEDURE for this mod will be posted SOON.  Maybe on
Scirocco.org?

Anyone in Central PA interested in Big Bumpers? What color car do you
have? Wanna Try an AUDI bumper? Heheheh.  We could do all this crazy
chit and see what works best.

Aight! Im out....

Pete