Re: tramsmission

I would base my opinions on the fact that i've heard way too much bad stuff
about those kids at EIP, and say that they will never get a cent of my
money, nor should they get a cent of anyone elses money from the list.  STAY
AWAY.  I'm sure they would love to sell you the turbo, that probalby would
make them alot of money, and you'd proably loose out in the end.  they can
sell'em, but they don't seem to know how to run them.

As for the 6 sp, i'd say its more of a novelty.  If you've got lots of money
left over after your engine is done, then it might be a nice treat, but as
for money well spent, it could go to something that you get more bang for
the buck for.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571