Re: EXC/grill spoiler [NO!]

>Didn't he also cash a listmembers check for a dash or something, and then
>dissapear without delivering the part?

Yes, I think I remember that too...whomever it was contacted me at
one point due to the problems we were both having with Josh.

> Did that ever get resolved?  Anyway,
>if you want to email him and bug him, the webpage they used to use now is
>his personal site (and is very dumb too).  His email address is on there.

I don't think the exc site has anything to do with Josh Clark anymore...
that's not him pictured (the last time I looked anyone...guy on the phone?)

>Harass away!

I did.  Got me nowhere, and nuthin except promises, unawswered phone calls,
and bad checks.  Ended up costing me _more_ money in the end, which
really pisses me off. :(

"Well, at least I'll gain total consciousness on my death bed, so I got
that goin' for me anyway."

==Brett