Re: EXC/grill spoiler [NO!]

Didn't he also cash a listmembers check for a dash or something, and then
dissapear without delivering the part?  Did that ever get resolved?  Anyway,
if you want to email him and bug him, the webpage they used to use now is
his personal site (and is very dumb too).  His email address is on there.

Harass away!

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571