Re: EXC/grill spoiler [NO!]

---"mr. grinch" <grinch25@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i was wondering what happened to EXC perf parts i want a grill spoiler
> from them i think they were charging 70$ if i could find out there new
> address or another place that has them for roughly the same price i'd
> appreciate it. thankyou

EXC is offically out of business, and with them went unpaid invoices from
me in excess of $200.  Yes I've tried numerous times and ways to collect
the money (including getting bad EXC Performance checks and sending an
agency after them).  If I ever saw Josh again I'd probably punch him in the
face, the little lying prick, for the run-around he gave me.  Here's a couple
of phone numbers where if you're ever bored, please harass him:

973-726-0507 or 973-729-7860  One of them is a relative that he went at
hid at...one is probably disconnected by now.

anyway, Impact Parts can still get you a scirocco grill spoiler.  check
out their web page (look carefully) at www.impactparts.com.

==Brett  "but I'm not bitter or anything"