RE: vibration during acceleration

Hey,

worn out CV joints generally manifest themselves as vibrations or
clicking that are speed dependant (not RPM) and especially during turns
(not necessarily hard turns).

Hesitation is usually caused by an inadequate flow of either air or fuel.
Can also be as a result of ignition problems. Since you just replaced a
lot of the "wear items," I suggest checking all connections/fits again.
Maybe something is a little loose and even looser at certain RPM's??

  also, your message subject mentions vibrations. What about them?? Is
this in addition to the hesitation? More Info Please.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco (with soon-to-be-installed new springs and shocks, yay)