RE: Re: True Hp Gain? (engine mounts side note)

On a side note:

I would highly recommend putting in stiffer front & rear engine?tranny
mounts.
(you'll probably get the front one with the exhaust from TT)

I pretty much have this setup. Except tri-y header and cam. Plus
resurfaced head for 9.5:1 CR. Never checked before vs. after HP so can't
say anything about gain, just that my baby is a whole lot funner to
drive. Anyway I found that after putting in the stiffer mounts, the
response was much more solid. (of course, both my front and rear were
totally shot, and I did both at the same time) Huge difference. Do it!!

BTW the Audi5K TB made a very noticable difference, in my case.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco (with soon-to-be-installed new springs & shocks)