Re: TECH: windshield

When did VW start to glue in the front windshield? I know my '83
rabbit was glued in so I would figure on the scirocco the same.
Assumptions can be wrong though and for the fact that I own a MK1 and
my windshield is not glued I could be just blowing hot air.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4

majordomo@scirocco.org.