Re: Tech: question concerning transfer pump on Scirocco ?

>A question for those SciroccoII owners intimately familliar with the
>specifics of their cars' fuel systems:
>
>At what point (if at all) did the Scirocco switch from a single fuel
pump
>which feeds from the bottom right of the fuel tank to a transfer pump
>which feeds from the bootom of the tank via a pickup tube to the main
>pressure pump through the fuel sender hole on top of the tank?

>Please respond via email to
>drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca
>as I am a digest lister and don't want to miss a posting on this
subject.

>Thanks for the info.
>
>Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

Keep this on the list, too please.
This is interesting.
I'm one of the guys who is plauged by the
'it-aint-gettin-no-gas-round-the-right-hand-sweeper' problem, too.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop