Re: heater core compatibility

>	does anyone know if the heater core in a 16V rocco is the same as
>a heater core in an 8V?  more importamtly, is the heater core from an
8V
>rocco the same as the heater core from an a1 jetta?  TIA!
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

A1 Jetta brethren:
I removed the AC from mine and I wanted to put a non-AC heater box in
it... I tried to find a jetta box/core with no luck. I bought a rabbit
GTI no-AC core-box and it doesn't fit.  I'm pretty sure that a cabriolet
one will work. As for the rocco... I don't know- its got that 'weird'
dashboard. (flame suit ON--just kidding, is just 'unique')

Now if you're just trying to put the actual CORE in, all of the above
might work!  That's no help!

PS- anybody need a non-AC heater box/core/fan assembly for a rabbit?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop