Re: Remote starter with a manual shift trans?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I seem to recall the reason for these turds was all about EPA mileage
> ratings.  By shifting when the light says to, fuel mileage is optimized,
> and the EPA let them claim said mileage.. something to that effect.  At
> least they're less annoying than 85 mph speedometers!

  laugh if you want, but i actually did this for a tank of gas to see
just what the difference was. i managed to eek out about 30 mpg. driving
hard and at 70 or so i managed to get about 33 ±.5 mpg. it's sad to see
a 13 year old car getting better gas mileage than the new ones.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com