Re: Remote starter with a manual shift trans?

My Jetta thinks its a 6-speed, and my Scirocco no longer has that light.
I find them very annoying anyway.  Europeans must have loved them or
something.  my dad's Posrche has one, which boggles my mind because if
drive by that light, you bought the wrong car...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
GO HOKIES!!!