Re: MTF nut

<x-flowed>>Anybody know what size is the hex in the MTF fill and drain plugs?
>-=Rick
>84' 8V Wolfs
>Mobile, AL

17mm, you can use a wheel stud with a set of vicegrips _LOCKED_ bigtime
on the threads (at least here in the North East you do) to get it to
turn.  Or you could buy the proper hex wrench from a variety of sources,
Sears is rumored to have it.  On the last one I drained, I had to
actually heat it up with a torch to make it turnable...you'll probably
do better.

==Brett