Re: Lowering spacers? Ground Control c/o's bad?

The lowering caps you are talking about I believe are
made by ABD.  They say the will lower the car by 1/2"
or so.  someone with a eurocar handy look at their ad
and get an exact measurement.

then you can lower you rears(cause they are threaded)
to match.

.02
Tony