Re: Lowering spacers? Ground Control c/o's bad?

> definitely looks like I didn't get quite enough
> lowering effect from my H&R
> "lowering springs". I've got at least a good inch or
> more of fender gap,
> which is just a tad too much, IMHO.

I know, I'm having the same problem too!!! I don't get
it! What it is with my car is that it's not straight.
It's lower in the back than it is in the front. I've
seen other people's cars with H&R's (Cammisa, Van
Sprewenberg) and their cars are straight as a pencil.
Makes no sense to me.

> I spoke to somebody in my home town last summer
> about some little spacers
> that could lower the front end of my Scirocco by a
> small amount cheaply and
> without serious modification, and I could use the
> lower spring perch on the
> rear Koni shocks to (hopefully) match. I don't
> remember the details, but if
> anyone has more info or knows who to talk to about
> them, I'd appreciate it.

If this happens, get me more info. Because I was
thinking of doing something like this...

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/