cool stuff for christmas

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  so what cool scirocco stuff did everyone get for christmas? parents
got me a set of brett's gauge faces (cool! i have to put them on yet).
for my birthday (the 5th) i got my seat restuffed. also, i got a pair of
new fenders :)  my passenger's side is totally shot (ask daun). trying
driving your scirocco at 70 with a busted ass fender (from a german
shepard running INTO ME) and tell me how your aerdynamics are. also got
an organizer to put my zillion vw parts into and a metal detector to
find all those damn springs and miscellaneous parts that go flying into
the driveway (gravel) or grass. certainly not complaining. of course,
the whole thing will be repainted mars red this summer.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com