Re: Aftermarket book

<x-flowed>
The two books that have been useful to the novice tuner are Per Schroeder's
"Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street & Performance" and the updated Greg
Raven book "Water-Cooled Volkswagen Performance Handbook".  On any given
day, you'll find several people that puts down one, the other, or both
of these books and just as many that love them.  I own both, like them
both.  The Raven book has more details but lacks the competition bent
the Schroeder book has.  You can probably pick them off ebay at some
point.

==Brett