RE: Aftermarket book

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Try this link to The German Automotive Bookstore. It looks like they have a
wide range of books on VWs and performance tuning.

http://www.vwbooks.com

I have never used their service so cannot vouch for them. Perhaps you could
let the group know what you find and how they are to work with.

Good Luck!

Ron Antaki