Re: totaled scirocco.....

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

WTF is going on lately?  Now a nice Mk1 is dead....this is a VERY VERY bad
trend that has been hapening!

Chis, I am sorry man...if you are looking for another mk1, I know of a guy
with a Mk1 1.8 16v that will need some finishing touches to be nice.  It's
also in colorado, but the price and features might be worth it to you.
(probably will be 2-3000 in price, needs interior, and paint, NO rust
though, at ALL.  Good thing: COMPLETE rewire over to the Jetta GLI
harness, including a functioning MFA.  Just needs a MK2 dash to make the
gauge cluster look right.)

Eric