Re: totaled scirocco.....

Dude, I don't know what to say besides I am sorry, that completely sucks, I
know how many plans you had for that car. Is it completely totaled? what
damage was made? If it is totaled, can you buy it back as a parts car? I would
hate to see you go sciroccoless, We'll just have to find you one, I'll keep my
eye open, whats your budget for a new car?
And also, You can hitch a ride with me to the BBQ if you want, Shannon might
be hitchin a ride, and my friend Josh may come, but these are both only
possibilities for now. Even if they both come that is only four people plus
supplies, I will be one weighed down Rocc but we can make it, she's a trooper.

My sinceerest condolences,
Nathan