Re: Happy holidaysTO THE SCIRICCO LIST

<x-flowed>

Thanks for the shout-out Doug, but it's everybody on this list that
makes it a great place to hang out. :)  I hope we're all around for
years to come, and we stop crashing into things...and others stop
crashing into us.

May your CV joints never click, and your exhaust last the lifetime
that the muffler shop promised...Happy Holidays!

==Brett