Re: Happy holidaysTO THE SCIRICCO LIST

what will be the collector car of the future?  I'd bet on the Scirocco as a
strong contender.  It was revolutionary in the market for it's time and still
can whoop ass on any US (or German) freeway.   These cars give their
faithfull drivers the kind of feeling that is far too rare.  Sciroccos are
special, they need Christams presents too! (mine however is on the naughty
list, both my wiper arms striped out at the same freekin time!)  Anyway,
happy holidays!!!

And for all who are away from e-mail for the holidays: I would reckon you
have quite a good bit of e-mail!