Re: Roadstar trip (was) Re: Happy holidaysTO THE SCIRICCO LIST

Of the people going to this show in Europe I would like to hear from somone
on approxamate costs and general itineraray (ok I may have mispelled ).

Oh yea I am looking for people in the USA attending for the price aspect , or
if Dirk would like to reply with exchange rate calculated already .

I dont need 4 star accomadations since I usually end up living in the car
when travelling to US and Canadian shows . I have intersting memories of
Waterfest "98".

Well any tips would be helpful and TIA

Jasin
mk1 2.0 16v