Re: Roadstar trip (was) Re: Happy holidaysTO THE SCIRICCO LIST

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello,

just some facts about the European ROADSTAR Scirocco event :

-it is from 26th til 28th of May
- location is Zeeland nbr in the Netherlands
  on the "Heische Tip" campground
- some hundred Sciroccos and Corrados are expected there
- entrance costs 40HFL for three days
  40 HFL are 35DM are US$18 ( roughly of course )
- most people are putting up their tents there, there is much place
  and the climate is mild enough for that ( usually )
- you can BBQ there, and there is enough beer for all too.
- probably this meeting is not as well organized as you're used from
  U.S. meetings, this is a private meet organized from Scirocco Club Roadstar
  without big sponsors. The main thing about it is just to come together
  and to have a party.
- there are some games, and a sound contest, at the evening is partytime.
- it's the 11th year that this Scirocco meet happens

- personally I LOVE Roadstar.

hope to see all of you there :)

Greetings
Dirk