RE: vw golf/rocco/corrado book

<x-charset iso-8859-1>They are out of print according to Amazon.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Randy B
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 2:30 PM
To: Nigel Heron
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: vw golf/rocco/corrado book

Nigel,
If you are looking for other VW books, try the "Road & Track on Volkswagen"
series.
The publisher is Brooklands Books and has all the road tests R&T has done on
VW
covering certain years. The copy I have covers 1968-1978 and was published
in 1986.
Others include 1951-1968 and 1978-1985 and they probably have ones now
available
for 1985-?. The address for Brookland Books is:

Brookland Book Distributation Ltd.
Holmerise, Seven Hills Road
Cobham, Surrey KT11 1ES
England

You might even get lucky and find some copies on e-bay or other auction
sites.
I found mine at a used book store about 2 years ago, just lucky I guess.
Randy B