[16v] solution to my problem

thanks for all the ideas and replies, the solution....

stripped crank pully..so cam timing was off.
seems damn car has so much torque it sheared
the keyway off my crank pully and that did it.
So i got a new pully, tensioner, belts etc etc
and $350 later ill be picking it back up tomorrow

the timing -looked- ok to me but its hard to make out the
exact spot of the arrow on the timing belt cover. Guess it
slipped just enough. guess i know everyhting else i checked
and replaced is good, heh. So anyone want to buy a working
16v fuel distributor?

oh and anyone in the Cali area..dont patronize Motorsport
Technology in Grand Terrace, those assholes just fucked me
(bait and hook), made me completely waste a few hundred
dollars for nothing, wish i could break their kneecaps.

Ryan
..now i just gotta put that damn rieger bumper back on