Re: vw golf/rocco/corrado book

<x-flowed>I have this book, it is really good, the only problem is that it talks about
mostly euro modles.  There is only a short part about us derivatives, and
only a short section on the rocco.  so if you are after specific info about
your car, it probably wouldn't be worth the $25 that the book costs.  But
there is alot of info and good pics that you can drule over.  HTH

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)