Re: ND show WAS: Re: CINCY - The dates?

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> I really appreciate all the volunteering of a rocco to
> drive  up while out there.  The only slight problem with
> this would be I (we) intend to stay in San Jose a couple
> days after the show to visit my cousin and do a little
> sightseeing, so would not be going back to LA right away,
> if at all.  (If I can swing a cheap enough flight, I'll
> just head home from San Fran / San Jose.)  Sooo...  the
> easiest thing might be to just ride along with someone, or
> simply forgo the LA portion and fly into SF.

You can definitely score dirt-cheap airfares between SF and San Jose.
Southwest can be as cheap as ~$39, other airlines too.  You would REALLY
enjoy the ride (or drive perhaps!) up the coast to the show.. you haven't
lived until you've flogged a 'roc through the twisties overlooking
the Pacific ocean up near Monterey!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0