Re: CINCY - The dates?

<x-flowed>At 9:13 PM -0800 12/19/99, Kevin Collins wrote:
>Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
>> Well, the "unofficial" word from New Dimensions is that
>> their show will be on May 21st.
>
>I was just thinking about that very topic earlier today... I can see a
>dilemma in the making.  Last year, almost nobody from the list actually
>showed their car in the show.

Well, I'm curious as to how many East Coasters plan to drive.
Myself, I just can't spare the time, and my car won't be that broken
in yet....The Cincy drive will be test enough.

>Another item to tackle - we MUST have a trip-related T-shirt and maybe
>hat too for everybody to wear!  MUST look cool, none of the cheesy shit
>that some of the <other> guys were wearing last year.  Remember those
>hideous jumpsuits those crazy guys with the Turbo Rocs were wearing?
>Arrrgh!!

What about the list T-shirts?  That would work; It'd seem less
made-up than a "Scirocco list does ND Show '00" shirt.  We have a
purpose!  I guess....
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |