Re: CINCY - The dates?

well I think the best idea would be June 3-4 because
some of us out there are in college and would rather
be done with finals and able to not have to worry
about studying on the way home....I want to be able to
go for more than one night

my .02
later

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> Well, the "unofficial" word from New Dimensions is
> that
> their show will be on May 21st.  I'm really set on
> going,
> so that weekend is out for the list cruise-in.
> (Well, that
> and the 'rents are having a buncha folks over that
> weekend
> too)
>
> That said - these are the other date possibilities
> that
> I've come up with:
>
> -May 13-14th.  This is Mother's day.
> -May 27-28th.  Memorial Day weekend, probably not
> the best
> for travel.
> -June 3-4th.  Personally I like this one the best.
>
> So what is the list consensus?
>
> Or should I shut my yap 'til after the new year?  :)
>

> =====
> Daun Yeagley
> '79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
> '80 Scirocco S
> '81 Rabbit Pickup
> '85 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and
> "mental illness."  - Dave Barry
> Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in
> one place.

> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT