Re: CINCY - The dates?

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Well, the "unofficial" word from New Dimensions is that
> their show will be on May 21st.

I was just thinking about that very topic earlier today... I can see a
dilemma in the making.  Last year, almost nobody from the list actually
showed their car in the show.  This worked out great, because that kept
our presence out front at full strength - and it WAS full strength, we
dominated the entire front prime parking area.  This year I plan to
show my car, and I ASSume others would want to as well.  This means that
we would have a "split presence" so to speak if a bunch of us enter
our cars, and another bunch does not.  So - what's the solution here?
Best one I can think of is for EVERYBODY to enter their cars, we all
arrive very early again so that we can put the cars all together, and
thus preserve a "oneness" of a single large presence.  Entry is pretty
cheap anyways, so what the hell.

How do you guys feel about this??  May is a long ways off, but then again,
it'll be here before we know it.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0