Re: Autotech Products

The only thing from Autotech on my car is the exhaust tip.  No problems
with it but what do you expect, its just a tip.
I agree they do have a few cool things that you cant get elsewhere, but
some of their advice is not the best and i dont know about some of the
claims they make about their products.

Eric Person
86.5 16v