Re: Fwd: Re: Next Pete's Pizza night... Tuesday 12/14

<x-flowed>That was my attempt to forward a message that was sent only to me but was
intended to go to all the roc owners in the Seattle area. I tried to forward
it only to those affected but failed in doing so because of the large amount
of addresses involved so I just sent it to the list in hopes that the
Seattle listers would get it.

Sorry for the incovenience. i was just trying to help.

In case you couldnt tell i am not yet adept at this :)

>From: Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
>To: Chris DeLong <green536@hotmail.com>, 	Scirocco List
><scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Next Pete's Pizza night... Tuesday 12/14
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:18:46 -0800
>
>Yo Chris - WTF was that abortion??  :0
>
>If there is some kind of actual message buried in there, I sure can't find
>it.  This is a good example of a BADLY quoted message and a lesson for
>all of us.  Please kids, when using a quoted portion of a message in a
>reply, take a couple of seconds and edit out the stuff that doesn't apply,
>and especially edit out any/all crap, such as headers, HTML, etc.  Makes
>for much smoother list surfing!
>
>-kc-

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco