Autotech Products

I have a few Autotech products on my car and I am
very happy with them, I planned on purchasing more
of their product line in the somewhat near future,
but lately there have been a few posts that down
talked their products, I am just wondering what
products people have had problems with and why so
that I may stay away from them, and what the
general opinion is on their product quality. I
like the stuff I already have but if you guys say
their stuff is crap I'll stay away.

TIA
Nathan