Re: Autotech Products

I have spent a fair amount of money at Autotech and have been pleased
with them.  Granted, most of the stuff have been the kind of things you
can buy anywhere, save for their (as in Autotech specific)  tri-Y header,
rear stress bar and exhaust.  I have no complaints, and plan on still
using them.

As for their marketing claims, well...  I take them with the same grain
of salt that I take all claims with.  Maybe I'm a bit more cynical in
these matters, but I tend to consider all marketing claims to have a bit,
shall we say, umm...  bias...?

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta