Re: Find This Dude

That is really fucked up, you go out of your way for these people and
that is how they return the favor.

Do you have Ben's full name?

I don't know where in Virginia, Herndon is, but I will try to help.

What is Joe Sasser's address?

Send me any and all information that you have on these clowns and I will
try to help.

Peter
'79 Scirocco that needs a set of '78-81 Mk1 Scirocco euro bumpers.

Deadbeats: