Re: Find This Dude

> Now, I tracked his sorry ass down to Lynwood, Washington,
> Phone #
> 425-743-6507.  I even left him a nice message and he
> called back.  Well,
> that was 3 months ago and now he isn't returning my calls
> or my
> emails.....his address is avigus@scbm.com for any of you
> who want to
> subscribe him to a porn list or something.
>
> What I really need is for anyone with access to either
> the Lynnwood
> directory service or a really good reverse directory to
> find this dudes
> address.

Call his local library and tell them you want to
"criss-cross" a phone number.  They'll be able to give you
his home addy from that.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry