Re: Find This Dude

Id be more than happy to see whats up with him next weekend. Maybe we could
get Bradley to tag along to get rid of some pent up anger. However I need to
remind you Brian that I will suspend your animal sex account if the current
balance as which has remained unpaid for 6 months is not taken care of asap.
And I dont know what you did to cat but its been under the couch for weeks
now and we fear it to be psychologically damaged.

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/211,000 mi.