Re: MkI Bumper Covers

Arghhhhh, I want and need those covers, oh good lord this is torturous, I
dont know if I can go yet, damn it.  Brian, dude, your hurtin me here man. I
cant take it. Tomorrow I will ask the boss man, no, tell the boss man I'm
going damn it, this puts the cherry on top, I cant listen to you guys and
get all exited about this trip any more, I have to go, the future of my
sanity is at stake. I'll say its for educationall purposes, besides what
could they need me for on a saturday? I'm a grunt, you cant tell me that
some emergency archiving will come up on that particular day, I must go. I
feel the pull of the great Scirocco, its saying "Nathan who needs a job when
you have a VW" hell that was the whole mind set in the sixties, why can't it
work now?

I will know tommarow, I am sick of this up in the air crap, this is too much
of a priority now,
(I hope I don't get fired, that would really suck)
Nathan