MkI Bumper Covers

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a set of MkI bumper covers that I need to unload.  They have been
sanded and painted with PPG primer and two coats of Concept Black.....

They look good with the exception or the front right corner that has a
little ding/paint off and one spot in the rear where I got dinged and the
paint chipped off.

To go along with these I have the trim pieces that go between the car and
the bumper that are painted to match.

This stuff is too big to ship and will be thrown away if no one want's it

I am hoping that someone with a MkI that is coming to Sac on January 8th
might want to take these off my hands.

Any takers?

Brian Honnold