Re: 1st day really driving/16v vs gsr(medium legthn)

>>My neighbor has a Type R<<

I too know a guy that lives near me and owns a Type R.  We have 'run' a
few times and each time we are pretty close and but I do pull on him in
every gear...we never raced past 4th so I dont know what would happen in
5th gear.  I honestly didnt think it would be even that close as I have
stomped on a bunch of the "normal" v-tec integras. I have a bit more
respect for the type R..but not much more.=)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.