Re: 1st day really driving/16v vs gsr(medium legthn)

well i am not beatign the hellout of this car i just thought a little
romp wouldbe interesting but as soon as the silver one is done i will
have plenty of glorious stories about the rice diet i will have been on
, cause all you can do is eat that uop and spit em ou t...i dont think
under normal conditions i would have romped the guy i still have a 1.8
inthere ...maybe i should have dropped int the 2.0L in her....damn i
guess i will just have to wait and see, that is until the 2.1L is
finished

jonas