Re: VW Tuner: duh-I live in Michigan

VW Tuner is a newsstand only title, but e-mail a request to Aaron Lasky
(Publisher - laskya@petersenpub.com) and I'm sure he'll set you up.

No website yet as far as I know.   Also, check Barnes and Noble-type stores
(they gotta have some in MI)... they usually have lots of cool newsstand
mags...

Kevin Oeste
'88 16V