Re: Speedo

Whell, I for one would love to have a 140+mph Rocc, my destination with my Mk1
is that it will be pushing around 210hp wich may or may not be enough power to
push it that high, but that is only one part of the battle. My enquiry is, what
would need to be done as far as a tranny? would it be as simple as ploping a
later year tranny in that has the capability of that high of a speed? or what?
Because the stock tranny has a limit of around 120-125 mph, and thats almost
redlining the engine. And then on top of that would such a tranny take away
quarter mile time? if so I'd rather push a 14 sec et. than a 140 top.

Just my little input on the subject,
Nathan