From: bret
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 8:18 AM
Subject: carbing?

ok, truth be told, I do not like fuel injection.  I like carbs.  I know some early mk1's came with carbs, is it possible (or even a good idea) to carb my 78?  it has a 1.8l engine, but it shouldn't be too hard to do it if I can get my hands on the propper intake.  Has anyone taken this on? or does anyone have any pointers (other than 'yer an idiot, fi is the only way to go')?

thanx in advance!

All i think i need is a good intake and a weber carb or something..........

-Bret